Vision and Values
School Vision Statement.
At Brassington Primary School, we nurture children to become responsible, courageous and joyful young people with a love of life and learning.
Brassington School aspires to be a welcoming and respectful place where:
- Children are inspired to be adventurous, curious and courageous
- Children are encouraged to strive for high academic standards
- Quality teaching and learning equips them with the tools to achieve their aspirations
- The range and depth of individual abilities, including qualities such as resilience, kindness and self-respect, are valued and the curriculum allows for many kinds of learning
- There is a strong partnership of mutual respect and trust between parents and staff for the benefit of children
- People are valued as unique individuals so that children, secure in their own identity, can learn tolerance and respect for others and the world around them
- Children and adults are encouraged to contribute to school through democratic and respectful processes
- A culture of joyful appreciation of life and a desire to act responsibly for the good of all is nurtured
RESPECT WELCOME COURAGE RESPONSIBILITY THANKFULNESS